- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost always…
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- We now have multiple choices for childrens lenses, from Polycarbonate to Trivex lenses. All with your child's quality of vision and safety in mind.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
- Lenses and lens treatment to filter high intensity light for individuals that spend most of their time on electronic devices.
Current frame brands we carry include Ann Taylor, Ann Klien, Bebe, Coach, Cole Haan, Jessica McClintock, Joseph Abboud, Nautica, Nicole Miller, Nike, Nine West, Oakley, Ray-Ban, Revelon, and Silhouette.
Our extensive children’s selection includes brands such as Kool Kids, Nike, OP, and Ray-Ban.
We also carry a line of sports goggles and safety glasses available with or without prescription.
- Rigid gas permeable lenses (RGP)
- Soft lenses (daily, 2-week, monthly and extended wear)
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
- Fashion Color Lenses
Sunglasses are not just about style – they are essential in protecting the eyes from harmful UV rays. And sunglasses are not just for adults. Studies through the American Optometric Association have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes occurs before they are 18 years old.
We also offer a variety of frames with clip-on sun protection. We also have eyeglasses that come with manufacturer clip-on sun protection, or if you choose we can have custom clip-on sun protection made for any of our of our frames.
Sunglass brands we carry include Nike, Oakley, and Ray-Ban. We also offer a variety of frames with clip on sun protection. Additionally, any frame in our store can be made with sun lenses.
Sports / Protective Eyewear
- Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports and hockey
- Work or computer use
- Swimming or Skiing
- Safety glasses