- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost always…
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- We now have multiple choices for childrens lenses, from Polycarbonate to Trivex lenses. All with your child's quality of vision and safety in mind.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
- Lenses and lens treatment to filter high intensity light for individuals that spend most of their time on electronic devices.
We also carry a line of sports goggles and safety glasses available with or without prescription.
- Rigid gas permeable lenses (RGP)
- Soft lenses (daily, 2-week, monthly and extended wear)
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
- Fashion Color Lenses
Sunglasses are not just about style – they are essential in protecting the eyes from harmful UV rays. And sunglasses are not just for adults. Studies through the American Optometric Association have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes occurs before they are 18 years old.
We also offer a variety of frames with clip-on sun protection. We also have eyeglasses that come with manufacturer clip-on sun protection, or if you choose we can have custom clip-on sun protection made for any of our of our frames.
Sports / Protective Eyewear
- Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports and hockey
- Work or computer use
- Swimming or Skiing
- Safety glasses